Wed, 18 May|
Perth - Financial Management and Project Investment Analysis 2-Day Seminar. 18th & 19th May 2022
2-Day Perth FMPIA Seminar with Rob Glenn - 18th & 19th May 2022. $1700 +GST per delegate.
Time & Location
18 May, 8:00 am – 19 May, 5:00 pm
Ingot Hotel, 285 Great Eastern Hwy, Belmont WA 6104, Australia
About the Event
Financial Management & Project Investment Analysis - 2 day seminar - 8am to 5pm each day
Financial Skills for all Technical and Operational Professionals in Industry, Construction, Mining & Resources.
This powerful seminar will de-mystify the jargon and give you awareness, knowledge and skills to drive business excellence and career growth.
Among other things, it will:
• Help you to increase efficiencies on site through smarter cost control, both Capex and Opex
• Improve your ability to present better Budgets, Business Cases, Capital Expense Requests
• Enable better communication between technical, operational, financial & managerial people
• Enhance your career and change your life - with increased financial awareness and ability
• Provide knowledge and tools compare lease vs buy, NPV, IRR and much more
Pricing: $1700 (+GST) per head for first two attendees from same department, then half rate ($850 + GST) for any additional attendees to same seminar.
Continue to Register.
Payment options available on the payment page are via credit card or paypal or select the offline payment button to register today but pay later by your companies vendor process, quote, PO etc.
Perth FMPIA Seminar - May 2022
Price includes GST