Money Matters - 3 hour Personal Finance Video Workshop for Anyone and Everyone. Friday 19th June 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
At the Money Matters session you will - Discuss and Learn about:
- D.I.Y .financial health check – achieving more from the income you earn
- Managing money at home – a great way of managing money without budgeting!
- Dealing with change – How prosper in times of restructures and pay adjustments
- Loans and debt – how to pay home loans out in half the term and build equity quickly
- Buying motor vehicles - save 30% on your next vehicle, tricks, traps and options
- Home and property buyers – first homes, investment properties – things you must know
- Investing – shares, funds, superannuation, tax and how to get the right financial advice
- Insurances – income protection, life cover, superannuation and essential insurance matters
- And how to still have a life…
Outcomes from this workshop
At the end of this workshop you can expect to understand better how to : manage your money more effectively, reduce debt more rapidly, invest with more certainty, avoid scams and rip offs, get better value from your superannuation and understand how to become financially secure earlier. You will also be better equipped when buying cars, houses, property, shares and other investment options. You will also know how to identify and select appropriate financial advice.
Neutral, agenda free education and skills training about money
The immensely popular Money Matters (sometimes referred to as Understanding Money) workshop has rapidly become Australia’s premier staff benefits initiative. Over 15,000 people from more than 100 companies and government departments have attended this course in the last 10 years. There is no agenda or connection to any other financial institution or service - just genuine information and education about money matters that affect all working Australians.
Why people in the resource and mining sector need personal money skills training
There are particular financial challenges and issues facing people working in this sector. They are specifically targeted and exploited by various financial predators and marketeers. There is an entire industry built up around emptying the pockets of hard working resource sector workers. Personal and family financial anxiety and stress is widespread – including amongst remote workers and FIFO families. This then affects people at work.
How Money Matters will help employers and employees alike
Ideal for people who have been through restructures or pay adjustments, this workshop helps people to achieve more with the money they earn. As such they will be happier, more contented, engaged and safer at work. This relates into increased retention, better morale and can reduce absenteeism and distraction in the work place. It suits everybody at any level of income or stage in life.
Greater personal financial stability at home = Better focus, safety and performance at work
This is about relevant money issues delivered in an entertaining and engaging format. It is crammed with useful, information and ideas about money that affects all of us. Most importantly it is simple and easy to understand. Each course is tailored to the circumstances of each group and guidance is provided to each individual.
Financial Advice Policy
For the protection of The Employer, the Individual Attendee and Tecoa, the Money Matters course does not constitute “financial advice”. It is neutral, agenda free education and skills training about money. Rob will not provide individual personal or investment financial advice either during or after the seminar. Rob does however provide commentary, plus individual coaching, guidance, opinion and will answer any personal or general questions. There is no connection to any other financial institution or service. No referral or commendations to third parties will be given to any participant.
- 1 x Individual MM Attendee$150+$15 GST$150+$15 GST0$0
- Duo - Bring Another/Partner$180+$18 GST$180+$18 GST0$0
- Up to 4 Attendees - Group Rate$450+$45 GST$450+$45 GST0$0